Every year, MAPEI’s cement additives improve the production of more than 100,000,000 tons of cement worldwide.
We deliver commitment
MAPEI Cement Additives make the cement production more sustainable by reducing CO2 emissions and limiting the use of non renewable raw materials.
MAPEI Cement Additives used in the world
MAPEI, thanks to its innovative and high performing Cement Additives, actively contributes to the global CO2 reduction.
The data presented in our website are based on accurate calculation made considering our activities worldwide; in particular the following parameters have been used to calculate the data:
- Average CO2 emission per ton of clinker (kg/t), based on geographical areas and specific fuel/kiln technology
- Clinker saving (%) per category of Cement Additive in use
- Average CO2 emission per kWh of electrical power (kg/kWh), based on geographical areas and specific power generation
- Electrical power saving (%)per category of Cement Additive in use
- CO2 emissions related to the production and transport of the Mapei Cement Additives
Details are available upon request.